Quotable Quotes

I believe in the saying....

ANG SALITANG MAGANDA AY NAIMBENTO NOONG IPINANGANAK AKO.


Miyerkules, Hulyo 6, 2011

Multiple Intelligence Part 1 (Intro)

Intro:

<>
Individual photo Taken for the yearbook.

Haii! Im Loren M. Pineda, you can call me LOREN. :)). I am from I-Amethyst, of the RSHS III. I am a citizen of Olongapo City, Philippines. I can speak Tagalog,fluently, (LOL 8D), English and a little bit of Espanyol. Someday I wanna be a BusinessWoman. (I may not be sure of it). To be specific a SUCCESSFUL BUSINESSWOMAN.



Einstein Group Photo for Yearbook.

 But before that, of course I must undergo peer pressure. Finishing High school, and Accomplishing College, Finding a Job, and Settling Marriage (LOL. JOKE LANG.mg katunog lng eh) And in the years I have determined that whether What kind of MULTIPLE INTELLIGENCE is in me.

CHECK MY BLOG FOR MORE MEN. xD
This is LOREEEEEEEN signing off.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento