Quotable Quotes

I believe in the saying....

ANG SALITANG MAGANDA AY NAIMBENTO NOONG IPINANGANAK AKO.


Sabado, Hulyo 9, 2011

My Multiple Inteligences are.......

Firstly, I am a Music Smart Person, a Musical Inteligence Person.

Ever since I was grade 4 I learned to play the Violin, and Piano. Then at the age of 12 I learned to play the Flute.

And also, I am a Body Smart. (Bodily Kinesthetic Intelligence)

I can dance Ballet and do HipHop moves.
At the age of 7 , I started taking Ballet Lessons.

Next is I am a Intrapersonal Intelligence, SELF SMART.

I used to keep a diary when I was 7 and 8 yrs.old. I worte their my Feelings, my Best friends, and embarassment stories.

And lastly I am a Word Smart.

I used to write poems when I was 4-5 yrs.old. And write stories when I was 7, so my mama saw the writer in me, and decided to enroll me in Journalism Class,where I ended up as a first placer in Overall Categories.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento